Sunday, May 3, 2009

Long week....

I know it has been a few days, things have been going on at a very fast pace. I thought I would catch you up very quickly. Our travel ball tournament got rained out this weekend. It was for the best because I have felt like crap all weekend. Lee hurt his shoulder,arm , neck Wednesday so he has been on the couch basically all week. Everyone is great. We have high scool honors night tomorrow night Will was invited so now we can not wait to see what he won. I know what the school councler told me but shhh it is a secret until tomorrow night. Casey has baseball banquet tuesday night for his baseball team. I am including their tournament picture. Casey is the tall one on the back row behind the trophy, you can only see his hat and one eye, go figure!!! Sweet dreams!!



I hope I get back soon so I can update you on awards and I have attended a few of my niece and nephews baseball/softball games. They both won the games I went too. Later...............

No comments:

Post a Comment