Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Me Missing???

Sorry I have not up dated recently. All is well with all of us. We are moved, not unpacked but moved. We are waiting for the carpet to be laid, then we will unpack. It feels like home and that's the important part. Casey has baseball try-outs this week, he is very nervous. He is always nervous, I hope he does well. Will is studying and taking his drivers education course. Test day for him is Thursday.

We had our annual Super Bowl Party, I forgot to take pictures. Thanks to The Sherwoods, Edwards, Moores, Emmons and Laurie and Bree it was a great success. Food was wonderful and plenty left. We had several dips 7 layer, cheese, bean, spinach, salsa/cream,crab on pin wheels, & Italian cream cheese if I left a dip out I'm sorry. Then we had pig in blankets, sausage balls(flats), firecracker crackers. Strawberries and grapes with a sweet dip. For heavier eats we had Renee's chicken and rice and I made Home made chili with all the fixins. We had peanut butter bars and Jaydens birthday cake. The kids also did smores, thanks to Renee roasting their marshmallows with a lighter!! She is awesome!! We all had a great time, good conversation and oh yeah my team won the super bowl!! Go Steelers!!!

More later.......Have a great day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment