Thursday, February 12, 2009

Busy, Busy.....

We have been so busy......I am at work today as well as I was here yesterday. I have been busy at work and at home. Once baseball really gets underway the only place I will be able to breathe is at work. It stormed here soo.. bad yesterday afternoon that the superintendent of our county schools called off all after school activities, so Casey had no ball practice.

We are trying to gear up for a meet and greet for our travel team. I have several committed, a few that have not yet let us know, and now two No's. So, I am not sure if it will happen or not. I put a lot of effort in to this event and I can only do it on my off days. I guess I will decide today and go from there.

We have got several boxes unpacked. Of course, we have several more to go. It feels like home and soon it will look that way, too.

I swear I am off work tomorrow and I am gonna sleep till lunch, so know one please call till then. I say this knowing I will be up to help my sons get out the door and then I will probably lay on the couch and read. But, I will be relaxing!!!

Have a great day...

3 comments:

  1. Good heavens girl, you must have the stamina of an ox!I hope you do get to sleep late tomorrow. Turn off the phone too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Jill! Thank you for commenting on my Disney blog! It is always fun to find a new bloggy friend! You can email me at creativecarriet@gmail.com with your mailing address and I will send you your prize! Come on over and see what it is! I hope you will like it...I picked it out after I knew if it was a gal/guy who won!

    ReplyDelete
  3. by the way, in case you didn't save my blog address:

    www.thompsonsgotodisney.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete