Thursday, January 15, 2009

Work week almost over.......

For those of you out there worrying about me. My health is slowly improving. I can tell a difference. My housing situation is good. We will begin working on the new house Friday evening. I just realized yesterday that the super bowl is Feb. 1st this year. We have a lot to do and a short time to get it done. We always host a Superbowl party and this year will be no different. We may be in boxes still here and there but the party must go on.

Beware friends we will be calling for all of your help! If you have a truck call us, we are gonna need you the more trucks the fewer trips. It will be fun and eats and drinks will be provided for all movers!!! I just moved 5 months ago and when I do it this time I am not moving anything that has not been used in the past few months. Well everything that does not have sentimental value.

I have blog friends who are sick, facing death of a loved one, or have family members very sick, please say a special pray for each of them...

No comments:

Post a Comment