Friday, December 26, 2008

Alrighty Then...

These are 3 more of my nieces. Just in case you are curious I have 6 nieces and 2 nephews. You have already been introduced to Sydney and Benjamin.

Now this is my 2nd to the oldest niece Lenah. She is aunt to Riley, and little Sister to Whitney. She is the shy one in the group, that probably means she is sneaky right? I do not know, I am an adult! I do know that since our recent move we miss her a lot. I did not see her much but, Will and Casey spent a lot of time with her and all the kids from our old neighborhood.

I will have to get pictures of Whitney (oldest niece)and her husband Micheal.Chris and Tiff (nick names but 1 nephew and 1 niece).


This is me and my Great Niece Riley. She is my oldest niece Whitney's daughter. Her daddy's name is Micheal and he and Whitney have been married for a few years. This picture is a couple of weeks old. I have a few more of her when she was younger and recently I will do that later...


This is my niece Brianna. I have never seen her but once. She lives in Michigan with my step sister Miranda and her husband Eric. They are very blessed to have this cute red headed daughter whom I would really get to know a lot better. And see more often. She is quite a looker and the crown is not for looks. It is one of several she has won at beauty pageants in and around the Detroit area. This crown was either for personality or smile I can not remember which but, you can tell she has both!! This was the first weekend in October. Also older pictures of her to come and hope for new ones in the mail...

I will be back.....

No comments:

Post a Comment