Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Where has the time gone?

I am ok. I have been really not myself lately, really not. I am worrying about something all the time and it is really weighing on me. This is not my favorite month my momma had been dead 19 years on Monday. I do not handle this well. For the last week I feel I am going through the motions but nothing is getting better.on a better note... everyone else is doing well.
Will is having summer school and summer work outs!!
Casey is having Summer work outs for football,baseball and on Wednesdays basketball too.
Lee is working his butt off as usual trying to make a living. His shoulder is bothering him again.
I have to work later in the day, hopefully I will not stay away so.. long next time........life is tooo hectic and I am overwhelmed!!

No comments:

Post a Comment