Monday, April 6, 2009

Tuesday....

I have a lot to do but, I have to be at work very shortly so everything will have to wait until later. The boys did a great job yesterday around the house. Will and Casey even fixed the broken porch swing and put up the basketball goal. Will loves to do anything with his hands, Casey is his helper.
I have come to find out in this very stressed world things happen, who knows why but there has to be a reason. In Jan we had to pick up and move because our land lord allowed the home we were paying rent for to be foreclosed on. But now we are living in this awesome house and are renting from really great people. I lost my job in the middle of Feb and by the middle of March I had a new job doing a job a love greatly. I am struggling to get caught up on things but I know we will be okay. I just wanted you all to know how grateful I am to have a hard working loving husband, two wonderful sons, a home and a job. Things all in all are good!! Have a great day.........

No comments:

Post a Comment