Monday, December 22, 2008

Our Weekend



This is Will my oldest son. He Plays football for his high school. We had a pretty good season. He is a very happy kiddo, can't you tell by his smile. This is my hubby whom I have been married to for 17 awesome years. He is Lee.


We had a very relaxing Sunday. Late breakfast then football,football, football. Atlanta is going to the PLAY-OFFS! That is great and at the beginning of the season was unexpected. But, We will take it. I will break you in a little at a time. Life is good for me, I hope the same for you.



I have been a reader of alot of blogs for sometime so, I finally decided to try to make my own. We had a usual McCrory weekend. Spent most of Sat. at the Middle School. My son plays basketball and I assist the coaches by keeping the statics book. This is Casey he plays football, basketball, and baseball all for his middle school. He is a catcher for his baseball team I will included more about him later.






No comments:

Post a Comment