Monday, April 20, 2009

Weekend Over....

I was off all weekend... Our travel ball team had it's first tournament of the year... We lost two games but, we won two games so we are 500... right? We looked pretty good, it is gonna take a few more organized games for all the players to mesh together. We had a practice tourney a couple of weekends ago, that helped us too.
Now the stomach bug has hit our house wide open with 2 of us being knocked by it, 2 more of us to go. I do not know why byt, usually one of us is fortunate enough not to get sick... lets hope, ok???
The middle school team is being honored at the high school baseball game tomorrow night, I will have to miss it because of work but, I am gonna see if Dean will take some pictures for me... I love pictures they are they key to memories....
HAve a good day... I am going to send more time being nurse and momma...

No comments:

Post a Comment